I hope you find something of interest!
I first created this blog in 2015 as a way to learn WordPress. In 2020 I migrated the blog to Jekyll.
Now armed with Vim, Git, and a GitHub account - there is no stopping me!
- Adding security.txt to Github Pages
- Migrating WordPress to Jekyll
- Installing VimWiki on Ubuntu 20.04
- Jekyll Migration!
- Ubuntu 20.04 Tweaks
- Upgrading to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Building SyncTerm on Ubuntu 18.04
- Backup Home Directory with rsnapshot
- Automating backups with RoboCopy and PowerShell
- Obfuscating PowerShell Commands
- USB Rubber Ducky
- Install Sudo for FreeBSD
- Resizing MBR Partition FreeBSD
- Cull your Twitter Friends with Thanos
- Python 3 KeePass Dictionary Attack
- Installing and Using Git and GitHub on Ubuntu
- Change the default editor for Visudo
- Quit a program on Ubuntu with Alt + Q
- Minimise windows on Ubuntu 18.04 with Super + M
- Fixing the Calculator Key in Ubuntu 18.04
- Holiday Season maintenance for Family and Friends
- Turn on Sudo Insults
- Show date in Ubuntu 18.04 top bar
- Linux as my daily driver
- Use NotePad ++ like Vim with ViSimulator
- Diceware Passphrase Generator
- Simple disk repartition and format with diskpart
- Dumping NTLM Hashes
- Installing Screen for FreeBSD
- Repair Windows Boot Errors
- White Screen of Death (WordPress)
- OS X Internet Recovery Error 2100D
- KeePass Dictionary Attack
- Windows 3.1.1 Virtual Box
- Create an old school gaming console with RetroPie
- Because f**k you, thats why
Thank you for stopping by!